Childhood Cancer Awareness Billboard
Jillian’s Army is very excited to announce this Childhood Cancer Awareness billboard which has debuted in time for September, Childhood Cancer Awareness Month! Click here to read about this wonderful opportunity to raise awareness for Pediatric Cancers and to find out where the billboards are located.
If you would like to donate to the The Ronan Thompson Foundation and/or the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, you can click the links below. Or if you would like to purchase some Jillian’s Army merchandise enter the promo code BILLBOARD and we will donate the proceeds 50/50 to each of these amazing organizations.
CANCER FREE as of April 2, 2014
No evidence of disease, however the battle continues with Immunotherapy.
Jillian’s Army is dedicated to helping 3 4 year old Jillian win her battle against Stage 4 Neuroblastoma Cancer. She was diagnosed on July 11, 2013 and began her first round of chemotherapy that night.
Thanks for visiting!
Jillian’s Soldiers of the Month – September 2014
Featured troops in Jillian’s Army
by Jesse Moore, Amber Moore, and Paula Woolman
It’s hard to believe that it was September of last year when we began our Soldier of The Month features to honor those who have contributed to Jillian’s Army. There are so many people to honor and thank even though we have been at this for a year. September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, and for our last monthly feature we are going to attempt to remember everyone we possibly can. So many people have been so kind to Jillian and her family, this is probably impossible. Wish us all luck, it is General Dad, CIC Momma, and COPA Aunt Paula sitting around the Moore kitchen table (with two screaming lively kids in the family room). Let’s do this in no particular order:
- Aunt Ashley Pope, who watched Sienna and helped Amber and Jesse out about a million times throughout Jillian’s hospitalizations.
- Uncle Mike for the New York fundraiser and your support during Jillian’s New York hospital stays.
- Christina and Ray Wold of Amazing Clowns for hosting MusicFest 2013 and organizing the entire Fighting for Childhood weeklong event at Town Square.
- KVVU Fox 5 especially Les Krifaton, Olivia Fierro, and John Huck.
- Mercedes of Henderson and all their staff.
- Hiro from Special Spaces
- Oliver of OCC Ink Silkscreening for the t-shirts.
- Josephine Falcone, director of Miss Marsha’s Mini School. Big time wristband seller.
- Findlay Honda for the bake sale.
- Ashleigh Champion for the social media help and article writing/editing.
- Shine Foundation and Rowena Krifaton.
- Chelsea Pomplani of WROC-TV in Rochester.
- Gerard Ramalho of KVBC-TV in Las Vegas.
- Steve of The Dent Guys in Las Vegas.
- Tim Richardson
- Jillian’s Army New York Brigade
- Paul, Heather, and Hope Williams
- Naw Real Estate
- The Vegas Lions
- Hilton Fireman’s Exempt Club
- Jillian’s Army Wisconsin Platoon, specifically the Grossman family Squadron
- Kendall Lions Club
- Jayc and Dad radio show
- RTW Motoring
- The Bidwells for the custom family shirts
- Felicia Marie for the Rapunzel Hair
- Las Vegas Paving
- Sheryl and Michael Marshall of Marshall Energy Global
- Crystal Andrews for organizing our Candlelighters Jillian’s Army team and a BWW Fundraiser
- Tracy Trella for the New York Buffalo Wild Wings Fundraiser
- Tricia Tinney of The Ronan Thompson Foundation, for the billboard collaboration and putting up with Aunt Paula
- Bob Gardner
- Ryan Boulas
- Aunt Lisa Allen
- Cadillac of Las Vegas
- Kathy Cooper
- Steve Orrico of Republic Services
- Alexis Prunczik
- Dunkin Donuts
- Levi Terry
- Grumpy Cat
- Sue Waltermeyer from the Candlelighters
- Melissa Warren of Make a Wish
- UNLV Cheer Team
- Stacey Esposito
- Alexandra and Madeline Peterson
- The Tropicana Palms Bootleggers
- Brownie Troop 585
- Lisa Lamb
- Karen from Southwest Airlines
- Mrs Pitts Productions
- Melody and Ricky Sparrow
- The DeLaMora family, for selling wristbands.
- DLT Construction
- A+ Maintenance
- Ms. Eagleson at Newton Elementary for the Caps for Cancer Fundraiser
- Catherine Noorda
- Susan and Royce Harris
- Lindsay Steidl of Everlast
- Jim Baich, Amber’s guitar hero.
- Jeri Campman
- All of the Moore and Cabrera families near and far.
- Bryony at Sunrise Hospital
- Our billboard peeps: Clear Channel Outdoor, RockTenn, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, The Ronan Thompson Foundation, and Omar Vasquez of Monix Photography
- You can re-read the previous Solider of The Month articles to hear in detail about more awesome people.
- The thousands of dedicated Jillian’s Army troops, we have felt your love and support during this whole journey and every day. We give all of you a Jillian’s Army SALUTE!!
Click here to see the previous Soldiers of the Month
Wristbands are available for online purchase and there are also local businesses where you can buy various designs. All proceeds go to the Moore family. Get yours here.